COMMUNITY & EVENTS /
Since 1990, Choices Markets has been growing roots in communities across Metro Vancouver and the Okanagan. As a locally owned business, we’ve been well received by our communities and continue to give back to not only the people but also the planet.
For individual customers, we are here to offer products, advice and support for your choice to live a healthy lifestyle. For instance, we carry a broad range of organic, specialty and conventional products and cater to many specialized diets, but if there’s a product we don’t carry, we’re happy to try and source it. Our in-house nutrition team is also here to provide one-on-one consults and store tours free of charge.
Yearly, Choices donates over $150,000 to a variety of causes:
- School programs
- Local, organic and fair trade food movement initiatives
- Youth sports teams
- Fundraising events benefiting hospitals, libraries, health associations and health research institutes
- Neighbourhood houses and non-profit family services programs that support healthy families
- Environmental organizations that preserve and protect the planet.
At every Choices Market, you’ll find a distinct pride in the local community. Without the support of our loyal customers, we’d hardly be the store we are today. Accordingly, we are committed to supporting local community groups wherever possible. Some examples of the type of groups we have supported (past and present) include:
- Local Children’s recreation groups
- Local elementary and high school events
- Community fundraising events
- Non-profit family and social service organizations.