Nutrition Tours at Choices Market
We are excited to announce the re-launching of our complementary in-store Nutrition Tours! Join us at any of our Choices locations for a personalized individual or group Nutrition Tour.
Are you hungry for knowledge about food and how it can impact your health? New nutrition headlines spring up daily which can make nutrition tricky to navigate. We can help you wade through fact and fiction and teach you how to choose foods that are right for you and your unique needs. We also provide recipes and other cooking tips to ensure that you are armed with tasty and nutritious recipes!
We also offer Kids Tours. We love to host school classes, preschools, after-school programs, families, and caregivers. From age 4 and up, we provide a fun and interactive experience tailored to the age and size of the group. Kid Tours range from 30-60 minutes.
During a 1-1 or group Nutrition Tour you can expect:
- A complementary 30-90 minute personalized service with one of our Registered Dietitians or Nutritionists. We will guide you around the grocery store and answer your burning nutrition questions and educate you on our products.
- You choose the focus! We can offer a wide range of tours on topics like:
- General Nutrition
- Plant-based foods
- Low FODMAPs
- Anti-inflammatory foods
- Allergen concerns or food intolerances
- Planning quick and nutritious meals for busy lifestyles
- How can we help you to learn about food and improve your knowledge? Our Nutrition Team can provide:
- Recipes for a variety of diet preferences or allergies
- Cooking and meal planning tips
- Label reading, we can help you navigate the Nutrition Facts Table and Health Claims on a food label
- Navigate hidden allergens
- Bonus! We also give you a $10 off when you spend $50 coupon at the end of your tour
- What we are unable to offer during a Nutrition Tour:
- Reviewal of medications or blood work
- Provide advice on medical conditions (please consult your primary care provider).